The film is about a high school tech whiz, Monica (Laura Marano), who is determined to become prom queen. But on the big day, she suddenly wakes up having a bad hair day, and her destroyed prom dress, and everything that can go wrong, does go badly wrong. A police officer, Liz (Leigh-Allyn Baker) seeks the necklace that the teen somehow ends up possessing. Preperation for prom day goes really bad as the pair is pursued by a dogged jewel thief, Pierce (Christian Campbell) on a wild ride cross around the city.
- Laura Marano as Monica Reeves
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Liz Morgan
- Christian Campbell as Pierce Peters
- Zoé De Grand Maison as Ashley Mendlebach
- Jake Manley as Kyle
- Kwasi Songui as DMV Official
- Kiana Madeira as Sierra
- Nathaly Thibault as Hairdresser
- Andre Bedard as Mall Cop
- Steve Nash as Cop
- Mike Paterson as Impoud Clerk
- Christian Paul as Ed
- It's Laura Marano's first DCOM, and Leigh-Allyn Baker's second DCOM.
- Filming began during summer 2014 and ended on October 9.
- The official movie poster are released January 19 in the Laura Marano and Leigh-Allyn Baker's Twitter acounts.
- Is the first DCOM that are premiered in 2015.
- The movie rating is 4.0 million viewers.
- This is the third most rating DCOM from 2015. This Film is very similar to the movie hutch and starsky but with the Viilain being a jewel thief instead of a Drug Smuggler.